Engine Calibration Engineer
- Analyze project requirements to identify impacted features
- Define the development and verification methods and plan
- Perform test benches & vehicle activities accordingly
- Analyze the results and find the best optimization points (emissions, consumption, noise, drivability, cold and hot operating, altitude impacts…) while respecting mechanical criteria
- Advice for the technical choices together with your design colleagues
- Contribute to knowledge capture and continuous improvement of calibration development methods
- As we are a worldwide group, share development with our colleagues from Sweden, Brazil, United States, India and Japan.
- Engineer with specialization in internal combustion engine, mechanical or electronics preferred
- At least 4 years experience in Combustion system calibration would be appreciated
- French and English : both languages are required
- Results oriented, with customer focus
- Autonomy and team player
- Instills trust
- Organized, rigorous, synthetic
- Curious and ability to develop over time
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.