Intern: Fleet Management (Summer 2020)
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Key Performance Indicator tracking
- Other duties as assigned
- Understanding of the 3-Way matching principle for Accounts Payable.
- Ability to work independently or with little supervision
- Strong team player who can work independently while meeting deadlines
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications. Specifically Excel
- Preferred candidates will be pursuing a B.S. in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to starting of the internship
- Summer interns are required to work 40 hours or less per week
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.