Assistant Property Manager
- Keep close dialogue with tenants, landlords and consultants; giving advice, proposals and project management services
- Plan property maintenance; long and short term
- Analyse market conditions
- Be responsible for and manage building maintenance projects
- Participate in selection of- and negotiations with suppliers in close cooperation with IPS
- Cooperation with Volvo IPS department regarding the Design/ Construction Consultants and Contractors evaluation and selection
- Analyse and prioritize among investment needs and prepare data for investment cases
- Evaluate performance of suppliers
- Negotiate lease agreements
- Resolve receiver and public complaints
- Maintain records, reports and files according to local demands
- Keep track of and comply with relevant authority demands and property legislation
- Responsible for the budget within area of responsibility
- Provide Business Control with necessary data
- Participate in property planning where applicable
- Continually work to reduce the property cost for the Volvo Group
- Responsible for site economy including budgets and follow-up for income, costs, projects and reporting in designated systems
- Responsible for keeping accurate data in the property- and tenancy register
- Responsible for Service Content Responsibility (property management relevant items) towards supplier and receiver
- Share Best Practice with peers within region, division and function
- Manage the work in accordance to the Volvo Group processes
- Property Management diploma/ Civil Engineering diploma
- Minimum 5 years work experience
- Experience of Project Management
- PC proficiency and good understanding of IT tools in general
- Good skills in English written and spoken
- Technical knowledge of building installation systems
- Good skills in building construction methods/ site infrastructure specifics
- Knowledge of authorities demands and property legislation
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.