Intern: Human Resources (Summer 2020)
- Assist with the preparation of company events including the company picnic and children’s Christmas party
- Assist with the job bidding process through posting opportunities throughout the facility and collect/post the results
- Coordinate committee meetings and keep track of all changes and update members with minutes from each meeting
- Record and update reports that track non-exempt salary employee’s earned time off
- Keep track and provide forms for performance evaluation when employees are eligible for step increases
- Assist with the morale survey process and complete excel charts and graph the data for all employee communication update meetings
- Assist with open enrollment
- Update organization charts and job descriptions
- Compile and coordinate data to research potential HR related projects
- Assist generalist with employee relation issues
- Keep up with filing and retention for personnel files as well as training records
- Capability to learn HR SAP software and Brassring/Kenexa applications is a requirement
- Interact with prospective candidates, interview candidates, arrange interviews and travel, execute onboarding procedures, and conduct New Employee Orientation
- This position will afford the opportunity to interact with candidates and Volvo employees in other sites regionally and globally, and will provide exposure to U.S. immigration law
- Other HR duties as assigned
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in human resource management or a related field at an accredited university and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Summer interns are required to work 40 hours per week
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Action Oriented
- Time Management
- Must be able to work the Saturday of the company picnic during the summer
- Some local travel required
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.