Engine performance and emission BAC+5 Apprenticeship (H/F) –
Powertrain Engineering Lyon, within the Volvo Group, truly embraces this ability for the development of 5 and 8 litres Diesel engines. The applications for these engines are wide, from trucks to industrial equipment, for worldwide markets each with various expectations and in all cases with state-of-the-art optimization.
As an apprentice, you will join a team, in charge of the engine models and simulation, in which you will have the opportunity to suggest and try your ideas. The 1D models in question cover all performance related systems of the engine: turbocharging, injection, combustion and exhaust gases management. You will work in a motivating environment combining virtual tools and real engine testing, where teamwork is a key enabler to deliver results.
More precisely, you will contribute in the following tasks:
- Building models within GT-Suite environment, calibrating and validating them.
- Improve their correlation with measurements in wider working conditions and balance with computational speed.
- Simulation of concepts, analysis of results and solutions optimization.
- Promotion, communication and discussion of results within the projects and experts community.
Our expectations on your profile can be summed-up by the following items:
- You prepare a BAC+5
- You are autonomous and rigorous in the work you are in charge of
- You enjoy and participate actively in teamworking
- You are looking for an opportunity to practice your scientific curiosity and develop your competences.
- First experiences with Matlab/Simulink, GT-SUITE or simulation tools would be an appreciated bonus.
- First experiences and knowledge about combustion engines would be an appreciated bonus.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.