Intern: Product Validation (Fall 2020)
We are currently looking for a student to work with our Product Validation Team as an intern. The student should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of engineering and vehicle validation. As a valued member of the Product Validation group within GTT, the student will have the opportunity to work directly with engineers working with customer field tests, internal reliability tests and end to end validation of vehicle systems. GTT’s goal is to contribute to the student’s development, as well as providing an opportunity for the student to work in a business environment within the manufacturing industry. This position will report to the Group Manager for the Product Validation group.
- Collect data, images and/or videos to supplement documentation of test routes & procedures in Colorado
- Create communication material to highlight and summarize capabilities, as well as results, from reliability testing occurring in the Western US & distribute to the Volvo/Mack organization.
- Assist engineers with problem reporting, data analysis, root cause determination & resolution from field tests and reliability tests.
- Perform tests, analyze and report results
- Attention to detail: Timely and accurate reporting from test trucks
- Communication: Listen effectively, transmit information accurately and understandably, and actively seek feedback from experienced engineers, project manager, etc.
- Dependability/Reliability: Follow through on commitments, timely delivery on projects, assigned tasks, etc.
- Flexibility: Willing to perform a wide range of tasks, positive responds to changes in direction and priorities, and acceptance of new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
Internship Education and Program Requirements
•Applicant must be currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies prior to the start of the internship.
•Fall interns are required to work 30 hours per week.
•Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
•Strong communication skills.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Standing Alone
- Action Oriented
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.