Class 2 Home Delivery B&Q Cribbs Causeway
Class 2 Home Delivery Driver at B&Q Cribbs Causeway
Salary: £9.99 per hour
Working 07:00 to 16:00 on a rotating shift pattern of 5 days Monday to Saturday
We are looking for a permanent full-time Class 2 / Cat C Driver to join our driving team based within the B&Q store. We like to develop our talent, so for the right person we will support and train you to get your Hiab licence within your first three months with us.
Typically during the winter you will be supporting the B&Q Store to Home delivery team in a rigid vehicle, delivering to the customer’s room of choice with another Driver or Porter. During the summer you will drive one of our 26 ton Hiabs, supporting the Tradepoint team with deliveries (if you don’t have your crane licence, don’t worry, we’ll train you).
This role is key to our success. You will represent both the face of the customer and our business on a daily basis so we are looking for a highly motivated individual who can deliver exceptional levels of customer service and deliver our customer promise.
What you need to have:
- Class 2 / Cat C Driving Licence with no more than six penalty points.
- Valid Driver CPC and digital tachocard
- Experience of driving commercial vehicles.
- Take pride in delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills both face to face and on the phone
- Current crane licence (preferred, but we can train you)
- On-going training that counts towards your CPC renewal
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Life assurance (3 x annual salary)
- Access to wide range of discounts including reduced gym membership and cinema tickets
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- B&Q discount card
- Opportunity for Overtime in the summer at 1.5x hourly rate
- 45p per mile when covering at other stores (in the summer)
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.