Uptime Coordinator Eastern Team
Do you want to work in an international environment?
Do you love speaking foreign languages?
Do you want to help customers all over Europe?
Are you challenged by solving complicated problems?
- You communicate between customers, drivers and dealers in order to find the best solution to get the vehicle back on the road asap
- You follow up the status of breakdowns until the repair is finished and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems
- You work in a dynamic and international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Being fluent in Lithuanian + Polish OR Russian OR Czech
- German or French are an asset
- Customer-oriented with good communicative skills
- Willing to work in a shift system
- Basic skills in MS Office applications
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.