Senior Manufacturing Engineer
- Trail, establish, and supply technical engineering support for new process trials and current production product
- Establishes and maintains the optimum production methods, standards, tooling and equipment for all assigned products and processes
- Promotes manufacturing safety and efficiency through implementation of method/process change, ergonomic application and safety awareness
- Collaborates with the materials organization on defining and refining material organization and placement using Lean Principles
- Coordinates the introduction of new product and parts changes in area of responsibility, balancing work timing, processes and manpower requirements
- Collaborates with cross functional groups in Engineering and Materials in developing performing manufacturing design reviews, and processing design development and prototype builds
- Identifies and implements methods, processes, and equipment using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Uses lessons learned to develop processes to improve effectiveness and efficiency in area of responsibility
- Implements and applies engineering standards and procedures in compliance with plant practices and policies
- Analyzes and continuously evaluates and improves assembly efficiency through observation, investigation and critical problem solving
- Identifies opportunities for cost and manpower reductions through assembly configuration and improvement
- Establishes and maintains accurate production standards using predetermined time tools (MCTM or MOST)
- Train, support and mentor NRV Manufacturing Engineers, as requested
- Manage and implement engineering programs as required
- Persuasively interfaces with plant personnel to accomplish timing, manpower and production goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 Years of Manufacturing Experience or Equivalent with a focus on engineering and production
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Microsoft Project and CAD
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates.
In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.