Embedded Software Application Engineer
Here is your opportunity to direct the future of embedded software applications of leading-edge vehicle electronics. Today’s trucks and busses are an integral part of our community, employing new technologies in connectivity, electromobility and automation.
Who are we?
You will be joining a dedicated team with high ambitions who solve issues from the increasingly complex demands on the Volvo Group’s Vehicle global market. We work closely with production, after market, suppliers and quality engineers; which create a dynamic and varied work environment. We dare to change and we are trusted and empowered to take decisions for our future products to drive prosperity through transport solutions. We are working with autonomous agile teams, who take full responsibility for their deliveries. In other words we are a team delivering great enablers for our customer success.
Together we develop the solutions for the world’s future sustainable and automatized transportation.
- Specify, design, and deliver a single and/or group of electronic control systems in various customer architectures from concept throughout the life of the vehicle.
- Collaborate with suppliers, customers, and production for logical design, functional and cross functional specifications to continually improve quality in a tight time frame.
- Working with enthusiastic engineers and be an active part of our Agile journey
- Work in a company where your individual development matters
Who are you?
- You have a BS/MS or similar experience in electronics and/or embedded software
- It is important that you have competences and experience in areas like embedded software architecture, design and verification, ideally in a complex multicore CPU environment.
- We are working in a global environment, so you need to have good communication skills
- The role includes both teamwork and independent work so you need to have experience from both. You can work easily in a team and can also perform more independent work when needed
- As a person you are open-minded, pro-active, provide ideas and drive them
Are we a perfect match?
You will work in a global environment that provides you with developmental opportunities both professionally and personally. We at Volvo Group want you to prosper and have fun, because when you succeed, we succeed. Together we drive prosperity.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.