The Accounting Manager is responsible for all accounting and tax related activities of VFS Japan Co., Ltd. (“VFSJ”) including JGAAP, IFRS reporting and Tax reporting. He/she needs to ensure the effective and efficient functioning of the accounting and reporting.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
In VFSJ, the Accounting Manager directly reports to Head of Finance and a member of Finance & Accounting Department. He/she is expected to play a collaborative role in working with team members
as well as cross functional teams.
- Manage and control monthly/quarterly/annual closing process and schedule for both local and IFRS books.
- Be responsible for JGAAP and IFRS Accounting of VFS Japan including group reporting to VFS HQ. This includes the accountability of accounting treatment to the related group divisions.
- Manage all tax related activities such as tax filing, deferred tax and audit
- Work closely with all other stakeholder within the organization to streamline processes impacting the financial reporting and performance of the business. This includes validate the system impact from accounting perspective.
- System owner of the accounting system as a super user.
- Liaise, as necessary, with stake holders in Volvo Group such as regional HQ or Truck manufacturers.
- Coordinate and lead external and internal audit requirements
- Ensure that the company complies with all aspects of the Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures.
- General support to CFO as required / ad hoc analysis / projects
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking forward to having our new Accounting Manager bring with him/her accounting knowledge and strong bi-lingual communication skills. More detailed expectations are outlined below.
Education & Professional Experience
- University degree required preferably accounting / finance major or equivalent
- Typically minimum of 10 years experiences
- CPA or equivalent qualification required
- Working experience with financial industry or lease accounting professional preferred
- Japanese Tax Experience preferred
Competencies & Skills
- Strong experience of IFRS reporting and requirements in internal companies, necessary
- Strong integrity mind set as Finance professional
- Proven leadership in the cross functional team with inclusive attitude
- Flexible and open mind set to drive changes and do not mind to be hands dirty in case required
- Always be self-critical and search your growth opportunities, and challenge status quo
- Have curiosity to learn new things
- Fully proficient of written and spoken English and Japanese
- Proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.