Feature leader for fuel economy (incl CO2 & range) & Driveability
Complete Vehicle contributes to deliver the right Products & Services to all Volvo Group brand customers. We are close to end customers, understanding their needs and behaviors. Our engaged teams have a holistic view of the entire truck and bring hands-on truck experience.
Features, Verification & Validation is a global organization using customer knowledge to break down customer features into technical requirements. We drive validation plans to reach the requested feature level and secure end customer satisfaction. Our skilled and engaged teams are located in Gothenburg, Lyon, Greensboro, Curitiba, Bangalore and Ageo.
Are you interested in having a key role on the Fuel & CO2 reduction race on our trucks with a wide scope of projects & technologies?
Do you want to be a key player in the Range improvement for our electrical vehicles projetcs?
Are you willing to better understand how our final customers use their vehicles & what are their expectations?
If yes, this offer is for you!
Features Verification & Validation (FVV) Lyon is looking for a Feature leader for the following key customer features: Fuel economy, Driveability & Average speed.
The Feature Fuel economy includes Fuel consumption, CO2 emission & also Range for electrical vehicles.
This new position is created to be able to cope with the coming challenges in the department on our wide scope (Heavy Duty Renault Trucks & Multi-Purpose Vehicles Renault & Volvo trucks )
The Feature Leader is responsible to define the expected feature level for each project and to build the associated verification and validation plan.
He provides technical recommendation to engineering departments He also secures, maintains and develops the feature knowledge for the Lyon site.
In order to meet customer satisfaction, the Feature Validation Engineer is responsible to:
- Manage the feature requirements, verification and validation actions
- Translate the feature needs into measurable targets for the feature
- Breakdown customer feature targets into technical feature requirements
- Estimate feature risks, needs for verification actions and test support (virtual testing, parts, mules, prototypes)
- Report the feature status during feature reviews
- Define the recommended drivelines for our Vehicles in order to support our Brands to sales the best truck configuration based on the application
- Consolidate and develop the feature knowledge:
- Continuously position the feature in relation to competition
- Participate in the solution process of quality problems
- Continuously improve knowledge on the feature scope by driving development actions (virtual & physical test methods, facilities)
- Propose and/or carry out Advanced Engineering actions related to the feature
- Engineering Degree (MSC)
- A specialization in automotive is a plus.
- Successful experience (5 years minimum) in the area of Fuel economy and Driveability
- Advanced Technical Knowledge of the Vehicle and application
- Rigourous, Automous, Critical view are mandatory for this key position
- Strong interest in automotive development
- Fluent in French & English, both written and spoken
- Customer focus
- Strong network and communication skills
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Quality & continuous improvement mindset
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.