After-sales customer support Advisers
- Higher level education
- Fluent English and Dutch, and one 2nd language German, Spanish or Italian
- Customer- and service-oriented
- Awareness of cultural aspects; this role requires interaction with different countries
- Appreciation of contact and ability to work in a team
- Logistics knowledge
- Knowledge of the SAP tool would be a bonus
- Good mastery of Office tools (Excel)
Within SERVICE CENTER RENAULT EUROPE, handle enquiries from the Renault Trucks network from first contact to resolving disputes or taking orders for the countries
- For our clients, the Renault Trucks dealers, find solutions to the problems they encounter in their spare parts orders
- Provide information on estimated delivery times when parts are not in stock
- If the vehicle is immobilized, find the fastest solutions for our clients and arrange urgent transport if necessary
- Manage specific parts orders (customized) and control these up to delivery
- Handle complaints about delivery and invoicing, requests for returns, questions about parts prices
- Attend operational meetings with our partner teams, the market companies and clients
- Observe the times given in the SLAs (Service Level Agreements) with the Renault Trucks brand
- Provide the Renault Trucks dealers with solutions to the problems they encounter in their spare parts orders Observe the priorities depending on enquiry type:
- Escalate blocking points so as not to delay resolving problems.
- Manage an order on behalf of the client
- Make commercial gestures with the agreement of the market company
- Request lifting of a stock blockage for dedicated teams
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.