LCV or HGV Technician
This Exeter based position offers an excellent opportunity for a skilled LCV or HGV Technician looking for a career within a prestigious dealership under the global brand of Renault Trucks. Bring your Level 3 qualification, skills and experience to a main dealer where on-going training and development is on offer with excellent benefits.
Hours: 40hr week - 06.00-14.30 and 13.30-22.00 alternate Sat's 08.00-12 at x1.5
Skills and abilities:
- Proven LCV or HGV technician experience preferably dealership based
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- HGV Level 3 Technical qualifications or equivalent
- Driving licence (HGV Class 1 would be an advantage)
- Overtime at x 1.5 for hours above basic weekly hours and for Saturday mornings.
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
- Training towards Master Technician
- Assistance in gaining a Class 1 & 2 Licence if applicable
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering are adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs. With Renault Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.