This position is responsible for the mechanical repairs and services on a full line of heavy equipment products. The technician will perform highly technical maintenance, diagnoses and troubleshooting on full line of Volvo Construction Equipment machinery and/or related equipment including equipment components such as engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, computer, electrical and structural repairs including welding. Additional duties include the ability to provide consistent communication with customers, vendors, internal and external staff. Will regularly demonstrate safe and proper judgment and application of all tools and equipment.
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities / Authorities
- Demonstrate safe work and environmentally sound behaviors at all times in support of VCES California’s Health and Safety Policy, Programs and initiatives.
- Promotes a customer first environment with emphasis on providing quality communication and work.
- Provides proficient diagnosing, testing and repairs on heavy equipment and related machinery.
- Comprehensive understanding and ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics on Volvo product lines and systems.
- Ability to timely complete and submit work orders and warranty claims with detailed description as directed.
- Conducts jobs in a professional and customer oriented manner to assist the customers with their equipment concerns and provides detailed options to correct the issues.
- Responsible for the confirmation of the equipment function after repair.
- Ability to provide telephone support to the customer in order to perform troubleshooting, as directed.
- Will exhibit appropriate diligence of all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Capable of working independently or in a team, as directed.
- Must have flexibility to work overtime and occasionally stay overnight to complete assigned task, as needed.
- Must have all tools necessary to perform the required work and must maintain and secure them at all times.
- Performs other duties as directed.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working on construction related equipment
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products.
- Possesses a valid California Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Frequent travel.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and frequent stooping, bending, crouching and overhead reaching; with occasional climbing of stairs and steps or step-ladder.
- Requires occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, over 50lbs; and may frequently lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 30lbs.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.