Automotive Technical Support Engineer - German and/or French
- You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Volvo Bus and Volvo Penta
- Your main activity is to assist dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics
- You’re in contact with different stakeholders like dealers, designers and product engineers
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge
- You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills
- You are skilled in MS Office
- You are willing to work in a shift system
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement
- You are fluent in English, German and/or French
- You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset
- The opportunity to work in global and dynamic organization with highly skilled colleagues
- A working environment that truly believes in customer success, trust, passion, performance and change
- Regular opportunities for training and education to develop yourself continuously
- Flexible working hours, extra days off, a company restaurant, initiatives concerning health and wellbeing
- A competitive payment based on your experience & competences that will develop depending on your input and performance
- Extralegal benefits like meal vouchers, health and group insurance, possibility for car and bicycle lease, and many more
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.