- Determining vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Correcting vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units
- Verifying vehicle performance by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems
- Complying with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications
- Maintaining vehicle records by annotating services and repairs
- A diesel mechanic with Buses, Heavy Duty Trucks or Automotive experience.
- Air conditioning and electrical experience.
- Must be able to prioritize maintenance scheduling and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have own tools.
- Able to read, understand, & apply information from manuals & computer including troubleshooting documents.
- Diagnostic skills/experience & attention to detail a must
- Dependable, responsible team player with a positive attitude
- ASE Truck Certification a PLUS
- Have a clean DMV (Department of Motor Vehicle) record
- Must be able to pass drug and background investigations checks
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- ASE Truck Certification highly desired.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.