Intern: Accounting Systems (Spring 2020)
- Work with Accounting team to collect project business requirements
- Interact with different departments as needed to facilitate meetings, ask questions, document findings, and perform follow-ups
- Automate reports and provide alternative solutions for reconciliations
- Promote data-driven reconciliations, using tools such as Business Objects, Alteryx, QlikView, SQL, and Excel
- Create and automate daily reconciliation dashboards for key accounts
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with other business departments
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge on working with Oracle SQL, data visualization tools and technical knowledge would be highly suitable and preferable
- Seeking 4-year degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Analytics
- Experience in Analytics or other quantitative disciplines
- Highly motivated, dynamic person who has a knack for detail, organization, patience and communication with others and is a problem solver
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must work well within a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analyses implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English; additional languages a plus
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and pursuing a 4-year degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Analytics at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies prior to the start of the internship.
- Spring Interns are required work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Creative thinker
- Passion for execution
- Highly analytical with desire for solving problems
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.