Principal Systems Simulation Engineer
- Works within Simulation and Analysis to provide data analysis, simulation tools and virtual testing for a variety of projects
- Interfaces with engine development projects to provide simulations of engine and after-treatment components and systems
- Interfaces with the Maintenance organization to provide simulations to improve product quality
- Interfaces with Application Engineering to implement improved models, new features, and hardware changes into the production software/simulation environment
- Performs data analysis and/or analytical calculations or simulations in support of test and design
- Make decisions or provides supporting analysis on type of testing, arranges for and conducts tests in the laboratory and/or field, and feature analysis for setting project targets and requirements
- Issues written and oral reports
- International travel may be required
- Perform other routine engineering duties as assigned
- Teamwork: Building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes
- Customer Focus: Understanding and meeting the needs of customers and addressing the interests and concerns of all organization stakeholders
- Flexibility: Performing a wide range of tasks, responding to changes in direction and priorities, and accepting new challenges, responsibilities and assignments
- Ownership / Accountability: Taking the lead in getting the job done and accepting responsibility for personal actions, costs and results
- Analytical Skills: Recognizing patterns in data, information, or events, drawing logical conclusions, and making recommendations for action
- Attention to Detail: Monitoring adherence to standards and actively checking for accuracy of data received or generated before passing it on
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Taking a well-ordered approach to solving problems and acting despite obstacles or resistance
- Quality Advocate: Championing the quality process by reinforcing the organization’s vision, quality values, and quality processes and by fostering the continuous improvement of all operational and business practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical or Computer), Computer Science or similar technical field required.
- Master’s degree in technical field strongly preferred
- 7-10 years of related experience, preferably in automotive industry
- Simulation in GT- Suite (or other 1D Engine Simulation)
- Matlab and Simulink programming
- Experience with .NET, TFS, Microsoft Visual Studio, C/C++, and Microsoft Office tools
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.