Intern: Credit and Customer Service (Spring 2020)
- Reviews credit submittal, D&B, credit bureau, Paynet, or other individual and commercial credit bureau reports for completeness
- Establishes customer files and performs necessary verifications of borrowers and guarantors (i.e. Secretary of State, debt history, trade history, bonding capacity, employment, and revenue sources) as required
- Underwrites transactions and articulates the strengths and weaknesses, as well as recommendation in verbal and written presentations
- Identifies and implements process improvement opportunities in the credit process
- Reviews temporary customer credit line increase requests and provide recommendation
- Participates in account management and resolution for delinquent customers
- Participates in process improvement projects as may be assigned
- Gains and grows industry expertise
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Observe and participate in incoming customer calls
- Develop relationships with National and Key Accounts
- Undertand NATS objectives and how these goals align with Volvo Group objectives
- New Customer Onboarding Support
- Other duties as may be assigned
- Reporting Enhancements (Qlikview, Excel, etc.)
- Key Account Procure to Pay Project Support
- Ariba Accounts Payable Queue
- Underwrite Credit Applications (Scorecard)
- P.O. Line Item Match
- Must be enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar and in school full-time
- Must be pursuing their degree at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Have experience prioritizing work effectively, be an individual & team contributor and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Have proven interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Fully proficient in reading, writing and speaking English, additional languages a plus
Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
Collaborates: building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
Nimble Learning: Actively learn through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Drives Results: Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
Approximate duration: January 13th to May 8th
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.