Can you see the bigger picture and create simple, pragmatic user experience solutions that satisfy the future needs of the logistic supply chain?
Renault Trucks Product Design is looking for an experienced UX designer to join its multi-disciplinary design team at the Halle du Design (HDD) Lyon, France. Next day to next decade, the role of a UX designer at Renault Trucks covers a huge span of creativity and potential solutions both long term and short term.
Within the Halle du Design we have interesting and challenging projects, not only locally but internationally as a part of the Volvo group. Not only a great place to work but a great place to grow.
We seek a passionate user experience designer to work as part of our internal team with UI and front end developers translating business requirements, technology, and user needs into meaningful solutions expressing Renault Trucks brand values.
Skills and qualifications
- Min BA/BfA or equivalent degree in Interaction Design, HMI, or a related design or behavioral science discipline of user interface design with consumer applications, mobile devices, telecommunications or automotive applications.
- Minimum 5 years of design industry experience
- Skilled in the participatory and iterative design process, developing user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications
- Proficient with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and Principle, Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Create and culture internal and external peer networks
- Open and transparent in communication
- Collaborate direct with end users and counterparts
- Inspire and nurture others
- Constantly evaluate the process and results
In this position you will report to the Design Director Renault Trucks and be located in Lyon, France.
If you have questions, please contact:
Paul Daintree, Design Director Renault Trucks, +33 6 65859103
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.