Can you see the bigger picture and create simple, pragmatic design solutions that satisfy the future needs of the logistic supply chain?
Renault Trucks Product Design is looking for an industrial designer to join its multi-disciplinary design team at the Halle du Design (HDD) Lyon, France. Next day to next decade, the role of an industrial designer at Renault Trucks covers a huge span of creativity and potential solutions both long term and short term.
Within the Halle du Design we have interesting and challenging projects, not only locally but internationally as a part of the Volvo group. Not only a great place to work but a great place to grow.
We seek designers trained in the process of design, a passion for creativity expressed by great visual communication, effective aesthetics and expression of Renault Trucks brand values.
Skills and qualifications
- Just graduated from University (Minimum bachelor degree in Industrial or Automotive Design)
- Proficiency with digital design tools such as Photoshop, IllustratorExperience with CAD programs such as Alias is a merit
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Good creative sketching, free-hand and digital 2D renderings (photoshop)
- Passionate in design with creative and innovative solutions
- Work on a broad range of design programs, production; advanced, interior, exterior, product etc.
- Provide inspiring deliveries on time and as part of a team including designer, studio engineers, CAD modellers etc.
- Willingness to learn and interprete complex problems and challenges
- Collaborate with counterparts such as engineering, product planning, UI/UX
- Take pride and ownership of your projects
In this position you will report to the Design Director Renault Trucks, and be located in Lyon, France.
If you have questions, please contact:
Paul Daintree, Design Director Renault Trucks, +33 6 65859103
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.