Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment by performing the following:
- Install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors and programmable controllers
- Connects power supply wires to machines and equipment
- Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors and light fixtures and replaced damaged/broken wires/cables
- Replace faulty electrical components of machines such as relays, switches and motes and positions sensing devises
- Diagnoses/repairs or replaced faulty electronic components, such as printed circuit boards
- Replaces electric motor bearings and rewires motors
- Proficient at working with up to 600 VAC (a. 480VAC, 277 VAC), (b. 12 VAC volt controls), (c. 24 VDC controls)
- Proficient using PLC Applications (Rockwell Industrial Automation; Siemens Industrial Automation)
- Proficient in reading and understanding electrical schematics
- Working knowledge of motor controls and drives
- Working knowledge of ABB/Fanuc Robots, able to follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Knowledge of problem solving tools such as 5W1H and 5 Whys
- Must be familiar with Lean Manufacturing
- Continuous Improvement Processes or TQM
- Must be familiar with Kaizen
- High school diploma or GED
- 8 years of documented industrial electrician experience in a manufacturing environment
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.