Volvo Group Australia has an exciting opportunity for a qualified Logistics Engineer to join our high performing team at our Production Facility. The Primary purpose of this position is to manage/ lead the implementation of Logistics Engineering activities related to product and process projects at the Wacol CVA Factory, in doing so ensuring all activities are aligned with local/ global routines, guidelines and strategies. This role is being offered on a fixed term contract until 31 December 2021.
The Group Trucks Operations (GTO) team encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment. With GTO you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
About the role:
- Promote and implement Volvo Production Systems (VPS) principles and the Volvo Operations Concept guidelines
- Actively participate in the rollout of Logistics 7 steps within focus improvement areas
- Follow up local and globally agreed, or other relevant KPI’s.
- Participate in local / regional / global networks to contribute to the process development.
- Define material flow for Product and Industrial projects
- Plan For Each Part (PFEP) at Product and Industrial flow
- Design and build prototype trolleys for line deliveries
- Define all required resources such as manning, equipment, area, warehouse and timing for projects.
- Utilise DVP/ PSM project methodologies in all project related activities.
- Identify new racking requirements
- Create Part Handling Review (PHR) for critical components
- Design layout for Warehouse and Line delivery according to new BOM
- Prepare new internal flow set up in accordance with Material Guidelines
- Engineering Degree, preferably with Post-Graduation / MBA
- Sound knowledge and experience of logistics/ manufacturing engineering & operations
- Strong coordination and planning skills
- Project management experience (including DVP, PSM, other generic ones)
- Volvo GTO international network of contacts
- Knowledge of DVP and PSM project models.
- Highly people focused
- Strong team focus
- Good user skills with AUTOCAD.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, BPCS, Kola, DIS, MS-Project)
- VPS / VOC good knowledge.
- Career development with Global prospects
- Above statutory superannuation payments
- Service recognition
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers
- Supportive and family-friendly team culture focused on diversity and equality
- A strong commitment to safety, quality and service
- A dedicated Wellness program with discounted Private Health Insurance & Dental
- Workplace Giving Program
- Free onsite car parking.
Salary circa $90,000 gross per annum
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.