DEX Body Shop Renovation Technician I
- Responsible for performing basic paint and body renovation activities on specified components such as heavy duty truck cabs, hoods, fairings/chassis parts and interior components
- Perform tasks to support product renovation requirements including:
- Renovating used and/or damaged structural components their original structural integrity and renovated requirements for functionality and appearance
- Working with a variety of materials including: metal, plastics, fiberglass, glass, electrical and mechanical parts
- Performing painting and preparatory activities including but not limited to final sanding, masking, colour mixing/tinting, spray booth operations, applying primers, sealers, colour and clear coats
- Preparing work orders for needed components and supplies
- Following procedures and utilizing required tools defined by process documentation
- Performing and reviewing repairs to ensure products meet requirements of pre-set parameters
- Recording and maintaining required documentation
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the warehouse by complying with established safety programs
- Follow training plans and activities as assigned and directed
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area
- Safety practices
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of body shop type repairs such as structural, material, component, and paint repairs
- Ability to determine suitability of parts/components
- Necessary skills to understand measuring, manufactures procedures, and material and refinished material characteristics
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands and tools to perform required tasks
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- High School diploma
- Vocational or Associates degree in heavy duty-automotive repair
- 2-3 years of experience in body shop type activities repair and painting
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.