Project Buyer - Aluminum Castings
The Project Buyer is the Purchasing interface towards projects and suppliers on his segments during the entire project phase. He is responsible to secure that the project QDCFTSR targets are met, and maintained.
QDCFTSR: Quality, Delivery, Cost, Feature, Technology, Sustainability, Risk Management
- Develop the Sourcing plan for components & systems according to cross functional time plans
- Manage Sourcing activities in project phase
- Drive the supplier selection process
- Secure that supplier selection complies with Targets/Budget (Sourcing deadline, tooling/SIPD cost…)
- Secure the outcome of the Sourcing in a contractual package
- Ensure deliverables from suppliers to fulfill APQP activities managed by SQE
- Challenge, Negotiate, Secure & Report fulfillment of Project targets in terms of QDCFTSR during Sourcing and Project phase
- Monitor, identify and mitigate risks in the Project phase
- Manage parts and orders in Project phase and ensure a timely part transfer in the system to the Commodity buyer
- Ensure that the supplier is prepared for production, including capacity and all needed system updates (Parma codes, EDI connection…)
- Manage Project Performance Reviews with suppliers and stakeholders
- Provide input on Supplier Project Performance to the Commodity buyer
- Business Acumen
- Technology knowledge - Castings
- Financial analysis
- Cost Management
- Project Management
- Legal Management
- Relevant process & system knowledge
- Bachelor degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- Experience in Automotive Purchasing
- Positive attitude and target oriented approach
- Strong team player and the ability to take initiatives
- Willingness to travel from occasionally to frequently based on ongoing activities
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.