Chassis Engineering Project Manager
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
- CE Project Manager is responsible for leading Chassis Engineering in developing new vehicle products projects.
- Project Manager will follow a "stage-gate" process and lead a project development team of a product project and will be responsible for delivering the project including key metrics at each gate such as quality, time plans, product/project cost, and vehicle attributes (features).
- Member of the CE Project Management Office (PMO) and will be actively involved with the CE engineering and CE Group Managers in all the Chassis areas (Brakes, Suspensions, Powertrain Cooling, Chassis Structures and Equipment).
- Actively leading the Chassis group to deliver the project, demonstrating competencies, listed below.
- Required Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Values Differences
- Action Oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field is required
- MSME or related field is preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
- At least 4 – 8 years of Project Management experience
- Demonstrated results as a PM in a vehicle product project
- Preferred Design and Release Chassis Engineering Experience
- Proven leadership skills preferred (example, Team Leader or extra activities)
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.