Intern: GTO Supply Chain Optimization Prod. Logistics (Spring 2020)
- Manage activities related to carriers and suppliers compliance
- Utilize data analytics to support customers and production plants new transport lanes support
- Support the Logistics Engineers and Data Management Specialists in their day-to-day activities
- Support Continuous Improvement Activities
- Analyze key components of the supply chain (carriers, transport set-ups, spend, etc.)
- Participate in supplier / customer and internal team meetings
- Data Management
- Logistics Engineering
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree (All fields are welcome to apply, different perspectives are essential for success.) The degree must be at an accredited school and the applicant must have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Spring Interns are required work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Analytical skills
- Business case development
- Project management
- Relationship skills (interpersonal/relationship)
- Self-motivated, taking initiative
- Team interaction
- Problem solving
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.