Intern: Human Resources (Spring 2020)
The purpose of this position is to assist the Human Resources Team with assignments specific to manufacturing and industrial engineering tasks.
We are currently seeking an exceptional student to work with our GTT Human Resources Team as a Spring Intern. The student should be prepared to work in a challenging and fast-paced environment; gaining experience and knowledge in various aspects of Human Resources. As a valued member of the HR Team within GTT, the student will have the opportunity to work directly with the VP of Human Resources and her team. GTT’s goal is to contribute to the student’s development, as well as, provide an opportunity for the student to work in a business environment within the manufacturing industry. This position will report to the VP of Human Resources.
Assignment will begin on January 13, 2020 and continue through May 8, 2020, up to 30 hours per week.
- Perform a variety of tasks related to support of the GTT senior and first line management teams.
- Compile and coordinate confidential data for verification and analysis of HR metrics included recruitment, exits, diversity, statistics, etc.
- Audit personal files for accuracy.
- Assist in development of training materials for management.
- Support and assist in recruitment activities.
- Shadow Human Resource Business Partners for exposure to senior-level strategic tasks.
- Exercise a high level of confidentiality while working with sensitive information.
- Support and work on other HR-related projects.
- Perform other HR duties, tasks, and responsibilities as assigned by management support GTT goals and objectives.
- Attention to detail: provide accurate data and reports that are pertinent to the team’s tasks.
- Teamwork: building cooperation among individuals and departments, sharing information and resources, and working to achieve group goals and outcomes.
- Communication: listen effectively, transmit information accurately and understandably, and actively seek feedback from the HR team.
- Dependability/Reliability: follow through on commitments, timely delivery on projects, assigned tasks, etc.
- Flexibility: willing to perform a wide range of tasks, positive response to changes in direction and priorities, and acceptance of new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Human Resources at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship.
- Spring Interns work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer Focus
- Technical Skills
- Peer Relationships
- Integrity and Trust
- Standing Alone
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
채용프로세스 단계별 안내
지원서를 제출하면 확인 이메일이 발송됩니다. 이후 지원서는 개인프로필에서 수정할 수 있습니다.
인터뷰를 선택하면, 다음 전형인 2차 인터뷰, 평가에 대한 정보를 받을 수 있습니다.
최종 합격발표 이후 제출하신 채용서류는 당사에 보관하거나 지원 직무와 유사한 채용공고에 활용하실 수 있습니다.
입사 후 볼보그룹코리아의 일원으로서 역할을 다할 수 있도록 교육을 받게 됩니다.